Earworm of the week

I went out for a walk this afternoon after work because temperatures were over 40 degrees. I thought better get in some fresh air before another dumping of snow befalls Minnesota in the coming days. I opted to listen to Namnambulu's excellent 2017 release Borders which was my favorite album of 2017 [it was a tough call between this album and Felix Marc's Alternative Facts album]. A year later after its release, I have yet to get sick and tired of listening to the album. The album is so good because of its infectious melodies. It is hard not to get any of the songs stuck in my head. Besides "Return" and "One Breath", "Ghost" is another track that easily gets lodged in my head.



Where you can buy the album: https://infactedrecordings.bandcamp.com/album/borders

Comments

Popular Posts