My Current Favorite Songs of the Week

TGIF! Here is this week's playlist. It has been an interesting week regarding my listening habits. The last couple of days I have been listening to quite a bit of classic rock music which clearly shows up on this week's playlist with tracks by Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers, Heart, and Fleetwood Mac. I finally got around to checking out the new Run The Jewels album  RTJ4. I really dug what I had heard, I definitely need to listen to their previous albums. Out of curiosity, I gave Folklore by Taylor Swift a listen. I yawned myself into a coma. I strongly recommend Jess Williamson's excellent Sorceress album as an alternative to that snoozefest of a Taylor Swift album. Love the new Clan of Xymox album Spider On the Wall. 

Songs to Check Out:
"Live Before You Die" by Ad Infinitum
"Lovers" by Clan of Xymox
"Smoke" by Jess Williamson
"Never Look Back" by Run The Jewels
"Shireg Shireg" by The Hu

Comments

Popular Posts