Random Thoughts: My 10 year anniversary

I totally forgot that last month was the ten year anniversary for The Twin Cities Underground. I initially created this blog to help out with Kilted Farmer Koncerts but over the years, this blog just blossomed and became its own entity. I have been using this platform to promote many of my favorite artists and bands. I honestly did not think this blog would last this long but it has although 2017 nearly did me in because of all the crap I went through that summer. Trauma and loss ain't fun.

For fun, I will start sharing some of my favorite shit from the past 10 years from albums, videos and photographs from concerts I attended, and blog entries. Tonight I will post 10 favorite albums from the past decade. I should note that my taste in music has changed in recent years. Don't really listen to as much goth and industrial music as I once did.

01. Autumn: The Hating Tree


02. Future Perfect: Dirty Little Secrets


03. Hatchie: Keepsake


04. Unter Null: The Failure Epiphany


05. Cylab: Cut and Coil


06. Noblesse Oblige: Affair of the Heart


07. Dua Saleh: Rosetta


08. SKALD: Vikings Chant


09. The Highwomen: The Highwomen


10. Kirlian Camera: Nightglory

Comments

  1. Congratulations on 10 years! I added you to my feed reader who-knows-how-many years ago as a good source for news of local shows. I haven't gone out much in the last few years, and now mainly follow for your music recommendations. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts