My favorite videos I have recorded at concerts

As part of my celebration of my 10 year anniversary for this blog, here are some of my favorite videos I have recorded at concerts for the past decade. Enjoy!

This footage of Autumn performing "Red" at Ground Zero when they opened up for Faith and The Muse will always be my favorite video footage I have recorded. This is the song that really made me fall in love with the band's music.


I have recorded a lot of video footage for Promidal over the years. I love at the beginning of the video, you can see my friend Tracey spraying fake blood. Also love that mic stand too. Video is from 2013. Yikes! That's old! LOL!


I'll just let the video of PIG performing my personal favorite KMFDM song of all time speak for itself. BTW...this was a mini KMFDM reunion with Raymond Watts, EN Esch, and Guenter Schulz.


So glad I got to see The Hu last year. That was a phenomenal show.


I have recorded gobs of video footage from Ayria concerts. I just adore Ayria (aka Jennifer Parkin). I have gotten to chat with her on numerous occasions and she is truly one of the nicest musicians I have met over the years and certainly of my favorite musicians. This clip is my all time favorite Ayria video I have recorded. Just love the lighting at GZ.


This is the very first concert footage I have recorded. The quality sucks because it was a hand held video camera. Still gotta love Freezepop's version of "The Final Countdown".


My favorite footage I have recorded from De/Vision. Also my favorite song by the band.


When Combichrist was still putting out good music.


Love Belly. Second time I had seen them live in the past 5 years. Love their song "Gepetto". This was a far more intimate show than when I saw them in 2016 at The Vic Theatre in Chicago.


2017 was a shitty year for me. I spent the entire summer isolated from the general public to deal with the trauma and loss I experienced that year. I did come out briefly for some live shows that fall. One of the best live performances I saw was Chelsea Wolfe at The Turf Club. She was amazing live! 

Comments

Popular Posts