Album of the Week

I know it has been awhile since I posted an Album of the Week. To be honest I was getting tired of posting my 10 favorite albums to listen to during quarantine. I needed a change so I decided to give that a rest and bring back Album of the Week. For the last several days, I have been listening a lot to the new Max Richter album Voices. I heard about it on NPR's All Songs Considered, and it got my undivided attention. The album features spoken word narration from Kiki Layne from If Beale Street Could Talk and The Old Guard. You can read more about it in an interview with Max via NPR Composer Max Richter on "Voices", A New Album That Envisions A Better World  . It is a great album to listen to in the morning before I start work or on the weekends and having a leisure breakfast. 

Comments

Popular Posts