My 20 Favorite Albums from the Past 10 Years

Earlier this week, I had been working on an updated playlist of my Top 100 Songs of The Past Decade which I originally created last year. I felt like the playlist needed a fresh update so I took it down and created a new playlist. In honor of that playlist, here are my 20 favorite albums from the past 10 years. I thought about doing 10 albums but there have been so many good albums from the past decade, I opted for 20 albums.

01.Blume: Autumn Ruins


02. Rhiannon Giddens: Tomorrow is My Turn


03. The Highwomen: The Highwomen


04. Natalie Hemby: Puxico


05. Imaginary Flying Machines: Princess Ghibli


06. FKA Twigs: Magdalene


07. Janelle Monae: Dirty COmputer


08. Nightwish: Endless Forms Most Beautiful


09. Yola: Walk Through Fire


10. Dessa: Parts of Speech


11. Autumn: Chandelier


12. Robyn: Body Talk


13. VNV Nation: Automatic


14. Psy'Aviah: The Xenogamous Endeavour


15. Namnambulu:Borders


16. The Rope: Lillian


17. Ashbury Heights: The Victorian Wallflowers


18. Goldfrapp: Tales of Us


19. Kaelan Mikla:Nott eftir Nott


20. Arch Enemy: War Eternal

Comments

Popular Posts