Throwback Thursday

Throwback Thursday time! I decided to take a trip down memory lane to when I went to Cities 97 Basilica Block Party last summer to see Metric and Chvrches, as well as Flora Cash, and before that caught some of Lissie's set. That was my first AND last time I go to that annual outdoor music festival. Drunk white people are annoying as fuck and I am not sorry for making that statement. Asides from the annoying white douchebags who can't hold their liquor and are selfish as fuck when it comes to sharing space with those shorter than them, I had a wonderful time seeing Metric and Chvrches. I hadn't seen Metric in several years so it was great to see them live again although their sound was atrocious in the beginning of their set. Chvrches' set was flawless. I miss going to concerts. 

border-top: 8px solid #F4F4F4; border-right: 8px solid transparent; transform: translateY(16px);">

Lissie at the Basilica Block Party. I caught a snippet of her set while refilling my water bottle. #lissie #basilicablockparty #concert #concertphotography #livemusic #tcundergroundblog #samsungs10 #samsunggalaxys10 #igers #igphotography #igshotz #instagram #photography #phototag

A post shared by Erica Anderson (@eanderson1974) on











View this post on Instagram

Chvrches, the other band I was at the concert for. I am glad i went to the event but it will take a miracle and several hail Mary's to get my short ass there again. It is a nightmare being a short person there especially when it is hot AF. Clearly the heat was getting to people because a fight broke out during Metric's set and I bet alcohol played a role in it too. What a awful combination if that was the case. Music wise I had fun but personal experience, it was trash. I will write it in my blog The Twin Cities Underground. + + + + #chvrches #basilicablockparty #concert #concertphotography #livemusic #tcundergroundblog #samsungs10 #samsunggalaxys10 #igers #igphotography #igshotz #instagram #photography #phototag

A post shared by Erica Anderson (@eanderson1974) on



Comments

Popular Posts