Asian Metal Bands worth checking out

Last night while I was writing my blog post, I thought it would be a great idea to post my favorite heavy metal bands from China, Japan, Korea, and Vietnam that I have been listening to from the past 2 months to the present moment. I think metal bands from all over Asia don't get as much exposure or love as bands from the US or Europe. Some of the band's FB pages haven't been updated in a long time so I am not sure what their status is but their music is definitely worth checking out. I recently started a YouTube playlist My Favorite Asian Metal Bands because there are some bands whose music isn't on Bandcamp or on Spotify. 

Ephermality


Ritual Day


Mysterain


Crescent Lament


Ishtar(Korean symphonic power metal band)


Onmyo-Za


Black Kirin


Undead Corporation


Mardelas

Comments

Popular Posts