Weekly Working From Home

 Not sure how long I will be working from  home because now there is talk about bringing people back to the office. Fortunately my manager has my coworkers and I give a chance to express our opinions about the idea of going back to the office. TBH I don't want to since the commute from downtown Mpls to Edina (and back) via public transportation is not fun. Hopefully this can be a full time thing or at least hybrid but I definitely do NOT want to go back to the office full time. Also there is a person there I just can't stand. She has made my work life miserable with her attempts to goad me into a fight and probably get me in trouble with the company. 

Anyhoo...it is Sunday, time to post the music I plan on listening to (or make a half assed attempt to listen to...LOL).

Albums:
Amaranthe: Helix (2021 version) 

Amaranthe: Manifest

Ayria: Plastic Makes Perfect

Bat For Lashes: The Bride

Blume: Rise From Grey

Brandi Carlile: The Story

Chelsea Wolfe: Pain is Beauty

Chicane: Everything We Had to Leave Behind

Cindy Wilson: Change

Delerium: Music Box Opera

Delta Rae: The Dark

Dido: No Angel

FKA Twigs: Magdalene

Goldfrapp: Felt Mountain

Hanzel und Gretyl: Black Forest Metal

Japanese Breakfast: Psychopomp

Japanese Breakfast: Soft Sounds From Another Planet

Lovebites: Clockwork Immortality

Mai Yajima: Heaven Knows

Mary's Blood: Bloody Palace

Nocturnal Bloodlust: Unleashed

Onmyo-Za: Karyoubinga (2016)

Rave the Reqviem: Stigmata Itch

Unlucky Morpheus: Unfinished

Walk in Darkness: Welcome to the New World

Playlists:
2010s Playlist

2021

The Story: My Favorite Brandi Carlile Songs

Our Native Daughters Playlist

The Best of Studio Ghibli

Random Mix 2.5

Heavy Metal Playlist

Comments

Popular Posts