Playlist of the Week

For the past several days, I have been updating my Asian Metal playlist to keep it fresh and interesting for me as well as those who listens to it. Right now I am listening to a bunch of extreme metal from China, sadly I can't find the bands that I been listening to on Spotify but I will post their music on my blog this week (probably tomorrow). This is my personal favorite playlist because of all the effort I have been putting into compiling music from various parts of Asia. It is so nice to see there is more to the music scene in China, Japan, Korea, and Vietnam than just pop/rap music. 

Songs to check out:
"You and Me" by Inchaos
"Cyan" by Windrunner
"White Reflection" by Undead Corporation
"Link" by Mardelas

I also recommend any of the songs by Onmyo-Za, Mysterain, and Crescent Lament.
 

Comments

Popular Posts