My Current Favorite Songs

Happy Friday! I am posting my blog entry early today because I am going to the fair after I am done with work for the day.

In the past week, I discovered that post punk band Principe Valiente released a new album this year called Barricades. It is so good. If anyone hasn't heard the album, I definitely recommend giving it a listen. Singer/songwriter Valerie June released a collection of cover songs last week called Under Cover . I also recommend giving it a listen. Also got a few songs by Kokusyoku Sumire on this week's mix. I have yet to hear an album by the Japanese duo that I didn't like. I have gotten through half of their catalog and still have a few more albums to listen to. I just love their neoclasscal sound. 

Songs to check out:
"Imagine" (John Lennon cover) by Valerie June
"It Always Rain" by SRSQ
"When We Can't Let Let Go" by Principe Valiente
"One Last Time" by Arch Enemy
"Home by Now" by Muna
"Badadak" by Heterochrome

Comments

Popular Posts