Playlist of the Week

While it is still officially summer, I have finalized my summer playlist. The mix consists of my favorite songs I listened to this summer. I listened to a mix of pop/rock, electro-pop, and heavy metal this summer. My favorite song of the summer easily goes to Muna with the bop "What I Want". That song slaps hard. I saw the band in concert last month and it sounded even better live. Also love the new song by the Japanese metal band The Sheglapes called "FLYHIGHER". I have that song on a lot of my playlists so it got lots of streaming action from me. I don't know which is my favorite summer album, it is a toss up between Muna's self-titled album and Arch Enemy's Deceivers. I love both albums so much. 

My Favorite Songs of the Summer:
"Dreams" by Fleetwood Mac
"Can't Keep It In" by Yusuf/Cat Stevens
"FLYHIGHER" by The Sheglapes
"What I Want" by Muna
"The Watcher" by Arch Enemy
"North Star" by Tyler Shaw
"House of the Rising Sun" by Oceans of Slumber

Comments

Popular Posts