Playlist of the Week

It is the last day of September, and time for me to post my mix of my favorite songs I have been listening to this month. I unwittingly found 2 recent singles (from last year) by the Chinese folk metal band Mysterain but they were under the band's name in Mandarin Chinese. I was super thrilled to find those songs. The Hu and Rina Sawayama released new music this month. I have been listening to their albums on a daily basis. Meh on the new BLACKPINK album TBH. It is probably the only new release I have listened to I was not impressed with. The music did not hit all the right notes with me like their first album did. 

My favorite songs of the month:
"Triangle" by The Hu
"Infect Bellum" (2022 version) by Serenity in Murder
"To Be Alive" by Rina Sawayama
"Phantom of the Kingdom" by Ghost Cries
"Tears in Different Colors" by Principe Valiente
"Imagine" (John Lennon cover) by Valerie June
"Hard to Tell" by Warpaint


Comments

Popular Posts