Music I Am Currently Listening to

 I am lazy today. I don't feel like posting all the albums from Spotify especially when I listened to over 2 dozen albums in the past several days.

Albums:
Kanga: Under Glass
Dreamcatcher: Apocalypse: From Us 
Brandy Clark: Brandy Clark
Tanya Tucker: While I'm Livin'
Eric Nam: House On a Hill
Blodwen: Winter Falls
Blonde Redhead: Sit Down For Dinner
Deep Water: Diving
yeule: softscars
Wiliam Orbit: Pieces in a Modern Style
Quyech: to the many years EP
AnNam: Nam Quoc Su Ca
Romy:  Mid Air
Chai: Chai
Tanya Tucker: Sweet Western Sound
Various Artists: Music From the movie The Craft
Deep Water: Friends
Heilung: Drif
Dessa: Bury the Lede
Risky Melody: Reflection
Valkyrie Zero: Attack of Valkyrie
Anathematise: Bizarre Tales From the Past and the Future
Nini Music: Legends
The Rose: Dual
Rekindle the Fire: Rekindle the Fire
Ghost Cries: Purgatorium
Nytt Land: Torem
Moon in June: self-titled (I think)
Onmyo-Za: Ryuu Doji

Playlists:
My Current Favorite SOngs
October Mix
Bangers Mix
Random Mix
On Repeat
Antonio Vivaldi Mix

Comments

Popular Posts