Weekly Working From Home Playlist

Over the weekend I made a trip to the Electric Fetus, I bought copies of the new albums by Blonde Redhead and yeule, along with a used copy of the soundtrack to the 1996 film The Craft. I haven't listened to The Craft yet so it is on this week's list of music I want to listen to this week. The new Blonde Redhead and yeule albums are really good. I wish I could see both of them live this month because they are going to be in town but I got work the next day. Meh. 

Anyways, here is this week's list of music I plan on trying to listen to.

Albums:
Anathematise: Bizarre Tales From the Past and the Future

The Bellwether Syndicate: Vestige and Vigil

Buddha Bar: Buddha Bar Ocean

Chai: Chai 

Chelsea Wolfe: Birth of Violence

Cherry Glazerr: I Don't Want You Anymore

Deep Water: Friends

Dessa: Bury the Lede

FKA Twigs: LP1

Ghost Cries: Purgatorium

Lovebites: Judgement Day

The Luna Sequence: I Only Remember Falling

Muses: Muses

Onmyo-Za: Ryuu Doji

The Rose: Dual

Tanya Tucker: Sweet Western Sound

Various Artists: Music From the Motion Picture The Craft

Various Artists: A Strange Play - An Alfa Matrix Tribute to The Cure

Windrunner: Tan

Yola: Walk Through Fire

Playlists:
The Modern Sounds of Vietnam

My Favorite Symphonic Metal Bands From Asia

Music I Found Through Unite Asia

Americana and Country Mix

Bangers Mix

Comments

Popular Posts