My Current Favorite Songs of the Week

TGIF! Here is this week's playlist. I listened to a lot of great music this week. Got a lot of past and current faves this week.

Still on my Tanya Tucker kick and I'm not sorry for it. I just love her albums While I'm Livin' , Sweet Western Sound , and now Delta Dawn. Definitely need to continue my deep dive into Tanya's catalog. I truly credit the documentary The Return of Tanya Tucker (on Netflix) along with Brandi Carlile and Shooter Jennings for the Tanya Tucker renaissance. 

I am still listening to the new albums by Blush and Moon in June. Getting lots of '90s dreampop/shoegaze vibes from both bands. Both bands can be found on Bandcamp and other streaming services. Another great album I heard this week is Noisserped by the Australian post-punk band Foxlore. They so remind me of Depeche Mode. 

Right now the Japanese speed metal band Nemophila's cover of Master of Puppets by Metallica is my current favorite banger. It so slaps hard. Go check it out. On YouTube, I also recommend checking out their cover of Pantera's "Walk". 

Songs to Check Out:
"Valkyrierness Sang" by Myrkur  
"Garbage" by 6XT7
"Meranggas" by Pelteras
"Fools of Love" by Foxlore
"Hide and Seek" by Blush

Comments

Popular Posts