My current favorite songs of the week
I am back. I got into town yesterday evening. I am still on vacation. I have today and tomorrow off. Tomorrow I plan on hitting the fair so I won't be online at all. I figure I would post my weekly mix now.
Don't forget tomorrow is Bandcamp Friday.
Got lots of new songs on this week's mix. The Linda Lindas, Kamelot, and Lights of Euphoria dropped new music. Enjoy!
Songs to check out:
01. Walking On Clouds by The Rose
02. Sanctuary by Kamelot with Clementine Delauney
03. Everybody Told Me by The Linda Lindas
04. Take Me Away by Bunny X
05. A Lot Like Her by Bluhm
06. Electric Lover by Lights of Euphoria
01. Walking On Clouds by The Rose
02. Sanctuary by Kamelot with Clementine Delauney
03. Everybody Told Me by The Linda Lindas
04. Take Me Away by Bunny X
05. A Lot Like Her by Bluhm
06. Electric Lover by Lights of Euphoria
07. Land of Fun by Chinese American Bear
Comments
Post a Comment