My current favorite songs of the week
09.04 to 09.10.26
TGIF! A lot of new music this week on my mix. Niyaz, Azam Ali's band is out with a new song. It is definitely worth a listen. I have been listening a lot to the new albums by Pirate Queen, The Linda Lindas, Kamelot, and The Rose. I even bought the new albums by The Linda Lindas and Kamelot on Tuesday. I am seeing The Linda Lindas at the end of the month at The Varsity.
Songs to check out:
01. Lyxion by Pirate Queen
02. Ivy, My Dear by Kamelot
03. CHEMICAL by The Rose
04. Northstar by Xandria
05. SILLK by B**stial Mouths
06. Blue Canvas by Lonesome Blue
07. No No Yeah Yeah by Chinese American Bear
08. Annihilation by Niyaz
09. Interlude by Tania Cassette
10. Universe by The Hu
02. Ivy, My Dear by Kamelot
03. CHEMICAL by The Rose
04. Northstar by Xandria
05. SILLK by B**stial Mouths
06. Blue Canvas by Lonesome Blue
07. No No Yeah Yeah by Chinese American Bear
08. Annihilation by Niyaz
09. Interlude by Tania Cassette
10. Universe by The Hu
Comments
Post a Comment