Weekly office playlist

This weekend has once again came and went with two shakes of a lamb's tail. Time for me to figure out what to listen to while at work for the week. On the up side, I have my first two concerts of the new year to go to this week: 1) Yola with Amythyst Kiah, and 2) North Mississippi Allstars w/Southern Avenue. For those shows, I will getting ready for them by listening to their music. Both shows are at the Fine line.

Today I found out that The Birthday Massacre is coming to town in April with Julien K (another Fine Line show). Bought my ticket for that show without hesitation. I read somewhere on their Facebook page their new album comes out in late March. I have posted some info on my FB page. You can also find the ticket information on First Avenue's website.

Albums:
Amaranthe: Maximalism

Amythyst Kiah: Dig

Autumn: The Hating Tree

Bat For Lashes: Lost Girls

Battle Beast: Battle Beast

The Birthday Massacre: Under Your Spell

Blutengel: Monument (deluxe edition)

Cindy Wilson: Changes

Dessa: Sound the Bells - Recorded Live with Minnesota Orchestra

Dua Saleh: Nur

Echosmith: Lonely Generation

Generdyn: Chronicles

Gully Boys: Phony

Hanzel Und Gretyl: Hexennacht

Jinjer: Macro

Kandace Springs: Indigo

Nightwish: Endless Forms Most Beautiful

North Mississippi Allstars: Up and Rolling

Poppy: I Disagree

Rhiannon Giddens: Tomorrow is My Turn

Roniit: XIXI

Sanhedrin: The Poisoner

Southern Avenue: Southern Avenue

Southern Avenue: Keep On

Yola: Walk Through Fire

Playlists:
Viet Hip Hop

Exercise Playlist

Random Mix 2.0

All Things Asian

Chinese Rap Female MCs

From Nothing: My Favorite Generdyn Songs

My Top 100 Songs of the Decade

Comments

Popular Posts