Music I bought in June

I can hardly believe June is almost over. I could have sworn that the month just began. Like May, I dropped $ on some music. I have been buying more music directly from artists via Bandcamp as of lately. All of the music I bought are wonderful but I am really digging "Mind Deception" by Hong Kong doom metal band Chimeras, Weak Light of Silence EP by Chinese black metal band Ritual Day, and Inner War by the Vietnamese death metal band Reborn.

Most I bought is digital downloads but I did buy physical copies of The Eclipse by Serenity in Murder by Sungoddess. I won't be getting them for awhile, especially the Sungoddess but it will be worth the $$$. 

Edit: I just bought Serenity In Murder's 2nd album The Highest Dystopia via discogs a minute ago 😊. Eventually I will get a copy of their latest album Reborn 😁. 

Here is what I bought this month:















Comments

Popular Posts