Weekly Working From Home Playlist

 Late Sunday afternoon again! Time to plan out what music I will try to listen to this week. It is always hard to stick to the plan but I try to listen to a few of the albums I have selected.

Albums:
After Forever: After Forever

Absence of the Sacred: Come Hither O Herald

Akoma: Revangels

Arch Enemy: War Eternal

Asthenia: Aisa

Blodwen: Winter Falls

Blutengel: Fountain of Destiny

Chthonic: Takasago Army

Concrete Blonde: Recollection - The Best of

Crystal Lake: Helix

Divahar: Divarise

Echobelly: On

Elastica: Elastica

Fractal Gates: The Light That Shines

Ghost Cries: Deorum Festum

Gyze: Black Bride

Helalyn Flowers: Nyctophilia

Last Day Dream: Re:2013-2017

Last Day Dream: My Tragic Phantom

Onmyo-Za: Inyo-Shugyoku

Peter Murphy: Holy Smoke

Queensryche: Empire

The Raveonettes: Chain Gang of Love

Saint Etienne: Tiger Bay

Silent Elegy: Gone With the Wind

Serenity in Murder: Reborn

Til Tuesday: Everything's Different Now

Playlists:
I Love the '90s

Asian Metal/Rock

2021

Random Mix 2.0

Blodwen

All Things Asian

My Current Favorite Songs of the Week


Comments

Popular Posts