Music of the Week

Last week, a couple of bands from Hong Kong and Vietnam. The first band is the melodic death metal band Reborn from Hanoi, Vietnam who has been around since 2015. The second band is the doom metal band from Hong Kong Chimeras . I found Reborn through the metalcore band Windrunner's Instagram account. I found Chimeras on YouTube or it might have been through the website Unite Asia. I have been listening a lot to both band's music for the past few days. I wish their music was on Spotify so I could put their music on my playlists but they are not so instead I am giving them their own post for people to check out.

Chimeras has some other songs on their YouTube channel.  I read on Unite Asia, they are currently working on a full length album (that was last summer). I hope to see the results of their hard work come to fruition by the end of the year. I hope.



Comments

Popular Posts