My Current Favorite Songs of the Week

TGIF! Here is my latest playlist. Enjoy!

I will note that this has been a great week for new music for me. 2 of my favorite J-Metal bands Grand Finale and Ghost Cries released new music. Grand Finale released a new EP called Everything Has An End and Ghost Cries released Purgatorium on 11/24. Love both releases. Super excited about the new Ghost Cries because it had been several years since the band released their last album Decorum Festum. I also discovered the kick ass sounds of Violet Cold. Still listening to the new ABBA album and the soundtrack to Eternals.


Songs to check out:
"Pride" by Violet Cold
"Phantom of the Kingdom" by Ghost Cries
"Everything Has An End" by Grand Finale
"Never Gone" by Anna  
"Prajna" by Bliss Illusion
"Traitor" by Olivia Rodrigo

Comments

Popular Posts