Songs to check out

Today I recently heard some excellent tunes courtesy of the website Unite Asia. I thought I would post the videos to share with my readers.The music is a mix bag of punk, metalcore, shoegaze, and deathcore. My favorite band/song that I discovered on Unite Asia is Paradigm Shift. The band is from Nepal. Now that's a country I will need to do a deep dive regarding the metal scene. Really loved their new song "Duke 'O Death". 

Deathcore band Si Wu release massive new track


Metalcore band Paradigm Shift Drop first single Duke 'O Death


Deathpunk band 18 Fevers releases debut single Nothing Helps


Shoegaze act Appi release music video from upcoming debut album


I decided to include some songs that haven't been featured on Unite Asia but still deserves to be heard. I don't know which made me happier of lately, a new song by Ghost Cries (it had been several years since their last album Decorum Festum dropped) or new Mergingmoon with Yu back. Both of the band's songs are fantastic. The Mergingmoon track is heavy AF and that is how I like my metal. I look forward to hearing more from the band. I first fell in love with the band from Anthony Bourdain's Parts Unknown show when Anthony went to Tokyo in the 1st or 2nd season. I recently learned that Damian Hamada's Creatures dropped a new album last week. I was so excited and surprised. It is really good. "Tears in the Rainbow" is my favorite song from the album. 




Comments

Popular Posts