Playlist of the Week

I love that it is almost December because in December people start putting their lists of their favorite albums, artists/bands, songs of 2021. Last week, I compiled a playlist of my favorite artists/bands that I discovered in 2021. 2021 was an incredible year for music for me because I decided to start exploring the heavy metal scenes in various regions in Asia. Some bands are missing on my Spotify playlist because they are not on Spotify [DengeL, Ancient Myth's latest album ArcheoNyx, Ephemerality, Ritual Day, Twilight Blooming, Chimeras, etc...etc...]. 

Songs/Bands to check out:
"Holy Grail Saga" by Ghost Cries
"Prajna" by Bliss-Illusion
"Tears in the Rainbow" by Damian Hamada's Creatures
"Prophecy" by Sonicave
"The Song" by Black Kirin
"Blind My Eyes" by Gallhammer
"Fragments" by Undead Corporation


Comments

Popular Posts