Earworms of the Week

It has been ages since I posted my favorite earworm of the week but here are a couple of songs that I have been really obsessed with of lately.

I recently discovered the artist JVNA this week via Spotify, and have been listening to the album on a daily basis. Her music reminds me of electro/pop artist Alan Walker. Her song "Dystopia" is my current my favorite song off her album. The lyrics really resonates with me because I feel that way a lot lately during this neverending pandemic.


My other favorite earworm this week is Beyonce's XO. I discovered the song over a week ago via Instagram and fell in love with the song. I have been listening to it every damn day. It is such a beautiful pop song. The production value vaguely reminds me of "Spring Day" by BTS. 

Comments

Popular Posts