My Current Favorite Songs of the Week

Happy Friday! This week felt unusually long for me but fortunately, I heard some great new music. Last week, FKA Twigs dropped a new album CAPRISONGS. I have only listened to the album once but I definitely liked what I heard. Battle Beast has a new album out called Circus of Doom . This Battle Beast fan was not disappointed with the new album. The one woman Japanese act Kubine released a new song called "Clean and Bleed". Love it! I really hope Kubine is working on full length album. I really dig their industrial/metal sound. The rest of the playlist is a mix of Kpop, metal, electro-pop, shoegaze, and classical pop. Enjoy!

Songs to Check Out:
"Clean and Bleed" by Kubine
"Wings of Light" by Battle Beast
"Solringen - (First Flight of the White Raven - Live)" by Wardruna
"papi Bones" (feat. Shygirl) by FKA Twigs
"Await Me Your Oath" by Serenity in Murder
 

Comments

Popular Posts