Top 10 Songs from On Repeat

I was listening to my On Repeat playlist Spotify created for me today while I was in the exercise room after work. The On Repeat playlist consists of my current favorite songs. The playlist is updated every 2-3 days. While on the treadmill, I was inspired to post my top 10 favorite songs from the playlist. Pretty obvious that I have been listening to Hope in Chaos by JVNA this week, I am also a big fan of Ramin Djawadi's film score for the MCU movie Eternals 😉. 

01. Dystopia by JVNA


02. Itsumo Nandodemo by Imaginary Flying Machines (cover)


03. XO by Beyonce


04. Celestials by Ramin Djawadi (from the film Eternals)


05. Chaos (Prelude) by JVNA


06. Journey Do Not End by Anaria


07. Our Souls Will Never Dye by Blutengel


08. On My Way by Alan Walker (feat. Sabrina Carpenter, Farruko)


09. Where You Are by JVNA


10. Mission by Ramin Djawadi (from Eternals)

Comments

Popular Posts