My Top 25 Albums of 2021

2021 was truly a wonderful year for music. I have listened to so much good music from various genres. I decided this year my list would list 25 albums because I didn't want to excluded certain albums. While a lot of the music I listened to was heavy metal music but I also listened to  a good amount of music from the Americana genre. There were a lot of great Americana music in 2021 from Allison Russell's Outside Child to Sturgill Simpson's The Ballad of Dood and Juanita. 

01. DengeL: Promised


02. Ghost Cries: Purgatorium


03. Ancient Myth: ArcheoNyx


04. Makthaverskan: For Allting


05. Ramin Djawadi: Eternals soundtrack


06. Serenity in Murder: Reborn


07. Sturgill Simpson: The Ballad of Dood and Juanita


08. Arooj Aftab: Vulture Prince


09. Ad Infinitum: Chapter II - Legacy


10. Twilight Blooming: Twilight Blooming


11. ABBA: Voyage


12. Morgan Wade: Reckless


13. Allison Russell: Outside Child


14. Black Kirin: Qian Nian


15. Kaelan Mikla: Undir Koldum Norourljosum


16. ACTORS: Acts of Worship


17. Amythyst Kiah: Wary + Strange


18. Sonicave: A Collection of Absurd Tales


19. Various Artists: Metallica The Blacklist


20. Chloe Flower: Chloe Flower


21. BTS: BTS, The Best


22. Leathers: Reckless


23. Mickey Guyton: Remember Her Name


24. Laang: Xinteng


25. Eleanor: Downhearted

Comments

Popular Posts