My Current Favorite Songs of the Week

TGIF! I took today off from work and enjoyed doing absolutely nothing on my day off. 

This week I heard a lot of great new music. I recently discovered EDM artist JVNA. Her music has been getting lots of streaming action from me. I am currently obsessed with her song "Dystopia". It is such a beautiful pop song.  Thai metal artist Anna released a new progressive metal track called "Voodoo" a week or 2 ago. I finally discovered that it came out. I really am liking this song, more so than "I Warned You" (still a good, solid metal track to listen to as loud as possible).  I have a couple of tracks by Taiwanese EDM artist Astro Bunny. Really love her music. Her music is in the same vein of JVNA. 

Songs to Check Out:
"Midnight Europhoria" by Camlann 
"Dystopia" by JVNA
"Voodoo" by Anna
"XO" by Beyonce 
"SOS" by Sneaker Pimps
"Silvery Night" by Aythis

Comments

Popular Posts