My 10 Favorite Albums I Listened to This Week

Here are my ten favorite albums I have listened to in the past week. Last Friday, symphonic metal band Sirenia released a new album 1977. It is so good. I am really digging their current singer Emmanuelle Zoldan. Their previous singer Ailyn never really did much for me. Every single song on 1977 is gold to me. 

Last week, I saw the documentary Fanny: The Right to Rock so I have started listening to their music beginning with their album Mothers Pride. So far I really like what I am hearing from the band, I think people really need to give their music a listen to as well. The late David Bowie loved the band. I think that alone is a ringing endorsement for Fanny. 

Outside of metal and rock and roll music, I love the new albums by the country act of three sisters Chapel Hart and singer/songwriter Brandy Clark.

01. Sirenia: 1977


02. Buck-Tick: Izora


03. Chapel Hart: Glory Days


04. Brandy Clark: Brandy Clark


05. Fanny: Mothers Pride


06. Nini Music: Legends


07. VNV Nation: Electric Sun


08. DengeL: The Garden of Earthly Delights


09. EarlyRise: Home


10. Anesthetic Youth: Echoes

Comments

Popular Posts