My Top 10 Favorite Albums I Listened to in the Past Week

Last Friday I saw a lot of great new releases from Alison Goldfrapp, heavy metal band The Dark Side of the Moon, Scala and Kolacny Brothers, Belinda Carlisle, and the original cast recording of KPOP the musical. Love all those releases. I am particularly fond of the KPOP soundtrack and Alison Goldfrapp's solo album.

Recently discovered the Chinese folk/pop band Toonaleaves on YouTube this week. Their music took my breath away especially their cover of Nightwish's Sleeping Sun. It is gorgeous. 

Still listening to the new Vintersea album Woven to Ashes every day. This definitely is one of my favorite metal releases of 2023 for sure. I wish the band would come to Minneapolis so I can see them live. Hopefully one day.

01. Alison Goldfrapp: The Love Invention


02. The Dark Side of the Moon: Metamorphosis


03. Belinda Carlisle: Kismet


04. Babymetal: The Other One


05. Moon in June: evergreen


06.Toonaleaves: Toonabye 


07. MistoriA: Curse


08. Vintersea: Woven Into Ashes


09. Original Broadway Cast of KPOP: KPOP (Original Broadway Cast Recording


10. Scala and Kolacny Brothers: Dusk

Comments

Popular Posts