My Top 15 Favorite Episodes of Song Exploder

Before I went to bed last night, I saw that the new episode of Song Exploder was with New Order for their song "Blue Monday". Loved the episode. I decided for tonight's blog post I would post a list of my Top 15 Favorite episodes of Song Exploder which I also recommend for music fans to check out.

For the people who are not familiar with Song Exploder, you can read about the podcast here under the about section. 

I started listening to Song Exploder because of Hrishikesh's limited series podcast Homecooking back in 2000. I am not sure what episode I started out with, might have been the TOKiMONSTA episode. Well I fell in love with the podcast and been listening to it since then. I just love hearing artists talk about a certain song and the creative work that went behind the songs. 

I have created a Spotify playlist Songs From Song Exploder in 2021 for fun. I really love it. It sounds like an eight hour mixtape.

01. Ep. 252: New Order

02. Ep. 221: The War on Drugs

03. Ep. 139: Jhene Aiko

04. Ep. 227: Brandi Carlile

05. Ep. 217: Mustafa

06. Ep. 200: Yusuf/Cat Stevens

07. Ep. 150: Fleetwood Mac

08. Ep. 152: Japanese Breakfast

09. Ep. 10: Garbage

10. Ep. 76: Chvrches

11. Ep. 120: TOKiMONSTA

12. Special Episode: Yo-Yo Ma

13. Ep 219: John Lennon

14. Ep. 210: Arlo Parks

15. Ep. 241: King Princess

Comments

Popular Posts