Playlist of the Week

Before I begin, I just want to say today I got a couple of emails saying that 1 of my blog posts was removed because it allegedly violated malware and viruses policy on Google, and another post got slapped with a sensitive content warning which only listed 2 months of album releases in 2013. 10 years after I published those posts, Blogspot/Google has an issue with them? There is no way that this did NOT involve some offended racist Chad or KKKaren who decided to report those posts out of spite.

If you are offended by the phrase "cocksucking blues", that is a you problem, not a me problem. That was a name of an album.  Just don't read my blog if you freak over the word "cocksucking", you stupid cocksucker(s). I sure as hell not going to stop posting or throw in my personal two cents here and there on how some Americans are embracing fascism. I am not down with fascism. If someone is going through 10+ years of my ramblings and reporting them as offensive just to be petty, F**k you! That and grow the hell up. I have every right to speak my mind on my blog. If you are offended that I am pro-LGBTQ, pro-abortion rights, pro-labor rights, anti-racist, anti-misogynist, anti-book banning, that's a you problem, not a me problem.

Anyhoo, to get this train back on the rail, this weekend I put together a mix of songs I discovered on Instagram. For the last several months I have been finding some great music on Instagram on other people's IG reels. I have been meaning to create this playlist but never got around to it. I have been either too lazy or was focused on another theme. The music is a mix of pop, Kpop,  and folk music. It is a fairly mellow mix with some midtempo tracks.

Songs to Check Out:
"Beautiful" by Crush
"La Anh" by Pham Lich
"Ojani (Lofi Remix)" by Tanveer Evan, ZAYEM
"Nijiiro" by Ayaka
"Good Day to be Loved" by JinE


Comments

Popular Posts