My 10 Favorite Albums of the Week

01. Sirenia: 1977
It really says a lot about Sirenia when I am still listening to their newest album 1977. In the past, I would listen to their music a couple of times and then moved on. That is not the case with 1977. A lot of the credit goes to their current singer Emmanuelle Zoldan. Emmanuelle is one of the few singers that can rival Nightwish's Floor Jansen.


02. Stephanie Dan: Love to Love Acoustic
I came across Love to Love Acoustic album on Spotify. It is a collection of cover songs done acoustically. Very lovely stuff. Great music to chill out too. I couldn't find much about the artist herself online.


03. Aural Vampire: Wani
Japanese darkwave band Aural Vampire is back with a new EP titled Wani.Good stuff.


04. Shonen Knife: Our Best Place
I recently discovered that the legendary Shonen Knife dropped a new album earlier this year. I love it!


05. Belinda Carlisle: Kismet


06. Brandy Clark: Brandy Clark


07. Perfume Genius: Set My Heart On Fire


08. Yeah Yeah Yeahs: Fever to Tell


09. Nini Music: Legends


10. Xandria: The Wonders Still Waiting

Comments

Popular Posts