Playlist of the Week

Now that weather is feeling more like summer, I decided to create a summer mix. I was inspired to create a summer mix after listening to a recent episode of The Dave Chang Show podcast. Unlike what Dave says about summer playlists, I didn't want mine to sound like many summer mixes. My mix definitely has some classic rock songs by Fleetwood Mac ("Dreams"), Tom Petty ("Free Fallin'"), Jackson Browne ("These Days") but I wanted to feature more current music like NoSo ("I Feel You"), BTS ("Dynamite"), and the stripped down version of "Grapefruit" by Tove Lo. To me, it is pretty lazy to have a summer mix of the standard classic rock songs thus my inclusion of kpop, EDM, and '90s music to make it sound fresh and exciting. I will most likely edit and update this mix throughout the summer. At the moment, I like this current mix. 


Comments

Popular Posts