Playlist of the Week

A couple of years ago I had a playlist of songs from bands I discovered through the music website Unite Asia. I ended up deleting it but I recently created a new version of that playlist called Music I Found Through Unite Asia. I have a lot of old favorite songs from the previous mix but I also have a lot of new music which is why I created a new mix.

The music consists of punk, hardcore, and heavy metal (and its sub-genres). I was listening to the mix today on my afternoon walk. I really dug it. This mix is just a reminder that punk and heavy metal music isn't a white person thing, and Asian countries isn't just about pop music.

Songs to Check Out:
"Leave Me Alone" by Luminari
"Faces In Your Head" by Foxlore
"Summer Pop'97" by Moon in June
"VI. Deceptions" by Leukotomy


Comments

Popular Posts