My Current Favorite Songs of the Week

TGIF! I took the day off to sleep in after The Cure/The Twilight Sad concert. I am glad I did. I didn't get home until 1 am. I learned the hard way that the green line in downtown Mpls on weeknights ends about 11:21pm if people want to use it to go back to Mpls. The Strib has a review of last night's show Robert Smith and the Cure offer deep cuts, dreary favorites for elated fans . Judging by the title Chris isn't a fan. Whatever. I don't take anyone from that trash paper seriously. I have thoughts but none positive because I chose a shitty nosebleed seat, the arena's shitty bag policy, and some Karen harassing me while in line. I would have gotten super mean with her but security would have been all over me. White people, MYOB and leave BIPOC people the fuck alone especially at concerts! And WTF cares if I use the digital ticket from Ticketmaster's website to get scanned in?! I did it with no issues at the Yeah Yeah Yeah's concert. Some people especially white people are colossal dickwads. I did buy a t-shirt so there's that. Oh and getting home was a blast. Fortunately I got home safely but I'm done going to St.Paul for shows on weeknights, and with the Xcel Energy Center. 

That said, here is this week's mix. Enjoy!

Songs to Check Out:
"Homeland" by Nini Music
"Cardigan Angel" by Aural Vampire
"Wintry Heart" by Sirenia
"My Only Hero" by Maki Oyama
"Northwest" by Brandy Clark 

Comments

Popular Posts