Music I Am Currently Listening to

I am too lazy to copy and paste all the albums I have listened to in the past week. I am tired from running errands today.

I started doing a deep dive into Tanya Tucker's catalog on Spotify. I must say her music from the '90s comes off as overly polished to me, and probably due to the Nashville machine. Her recent albums with Shooter Jennings and Brandi Carlile is so raw with minimal production. Shooter and Brandi really captures the sound of what and outlaw country music should sound like. 

Once again thanks to NPR's All Songs Considered, I discovered great new music by Sofia Kourtesis and Mint Field. Sofia is a Peruvian Dj, her music is dance orientated. Mint Field is a shoegaze band from Mexico. I am hearing a lot of great dreampop/shoegaze music this year from Blush, Mothers Tongue, Slowdive, Sunlotus, Moon in June, and now Mint Field. I definitely recommend Sofia Kourtesis and Mint Field albums. 

Albums:
DengeL - Promised

Sofia Kourtesis - Madres

Mint Field - Aprender a Ser

Varg - Ewige Wacht

Tanya Tucker - While I'm Livin'

Foxlore - Release Me My Ghost

Sirenia - 1977

AmberianDawn - Take A Chance (A Metal Tribute to ABBA)

Black Kirin - Qian Nian

Vintersea - Woven Into Ashes

Cat Stevens (Yusuf) - Greatest Hits

Tanya Tucker - Sweet Western Sound 

Myrkur - Spine

6XT7 - Die Together

Foxlore - Noisserped

Tanya Tucker - What I Do With Me

Blonde Redhead - Sit Down For Dinner

Trobar de Morte - Carpe Noctem

The Bootlegs - 2021 album (Chinese post-alternative rock band, couldn't find English translation for album title)

Kamelot - The Awakening 

Valkyrie Zero - Attack of Valkyrie

Eric Chou - What Love Has Taught Us

Tanya Tucker - Can't Run From Yourself

Blush - Supercrush

Eundohee - Kookaburra

Gray - Ballerina (Music from Netflix film)

Ndlovu Youth Choir - Celebrate

Rebel Slaves - ??? (2018 album, couldn't find English translation for the title)

Reasons Behind - Architecture of Ego

Playlists:
My Current Favorite Songs

Antonio Vivaldi Mix

Americana and Country Mix

October Mix

Random Mix

Chilled Mix

Comments

Popular Posts