Music I Am Currently Listening to

 I am lazy today. I spent a couple of hours outside enjoying the nice fall weather and just got home. I decided to just write out everything I listened to this past week.

Albums:
Gungire: Scatttered 
Mint Field: Aprender a Ser
Camlann: Dismantle!
Tanya Tucker: While I'm Livin'
Pelteras: Peranjakan
Brandi Carlile: By the Way, I Forgive You
Glaring: Paralyzed
Sunlotus: Fever
BTS: BTS, The Best
NoSo: Stay Proud of Me
Twilight Blooming: Song of the Warrior
Alan Walker: Walker World
Myrkur: Spine
Aisha Devi: Death is Home
Tanya Tucker: TNT
Tanya Tucker: Tennessee Woman
Loreena McKennitt: The Mask and Mirror
Blonde Redhead: Sit Down For Dinner
Onmyo-Za: Hadou Myouou
Blush: Supercrus
Moon in June: Romance and Light Blue Town
Tanya Tucker: My Turn
Carl-Johan Sevedag: Hellhole (Music from the Netflix film)
Stigmatize: Doomsday Cult
Nao Katafuchi: Stahlgray
Glaring: Void
Sonicave: ??? (2023 EP)
Tanaya Tucker: Soon

Playlists:
Random Mix
My Current Favorite Songs
Post-Punk/Darkwave
Mustang Ranch: My Favorite Tanya Tucker Songs

Comments

Popular Posts