Best of 2013: The Bones of What You Believe by Chvrches

The Bones of What You Believe by Chvrches

I admit I just jumped on the Chvrches bandwagon recently. I have been listening to the album online since Monday, and today finally bought my own copy of The Bones of What You Believe. I totally understand the hype over the album by music critics and fans alike. The Bones of What You Believe is a super catchy synth driven album. The more I listen to the album the more I am reminded a little of the latest Tegan and Sara album Heartthrob but with more synths, a little of the Greek duo Marsheaux, and a dash of Ladytron. I have been listening to this album quite a bit today which says a lot about how much I enjoy the music. Although December is halfway over, I am so glad I got to check out this gem of a Scottish band. The Bones of What You Believe is truly one of those rare gems in which the music does live up to the hype by music critics and fans.

Comments

Popular Posts