My top 10 best/worst songs of 2013

Just because I am holding off on my best of 2013 albums list until January doesn't mean I can't do my my favorite/worst songs of 2013 now ;). I'll start with the good stuff. lol

My favorite songs of 2013
01. Runaway by Noblesse Oblige
02. Life is Unfair (and Love is a Bitch)by Junksista
03. Annabel by Goldfrapp
04. For My Lorraine by Blume
05. You Walk Away by Blutengel
06. Antibody by Aesthetic Perfection
07. The Mother We Share by CHVRCHES
08. Paradise (What About Us?) by Within Temptation featuring Tarja Turunen
09. Sirens of the Sea by Sensuous Enemy
10. Epiphany by Solitary Experiments

 Here are what I consider THE 10 worst songs of 2013 ;):

10. Lorde: Royals


09. Daft Punk: Get Lucky


08. One Republic: Counting Stars


07. Kanye West: Bound 2


06. Brad Paisley and LL Cool J: Accidental Racist


05. Britney Spears: Work Bitch


04. Miley Cyrus: We Can't Stop


03. Robin Thicke with T.I: Blurred Lines


02. Maroon 5: Love Somebody


01. Pitbull featuring Ke$ha: Timber


Yeah, the worst list was pretty easy to create. Come on. Making fun of today's shitty pop music is like shooting fish in a barrel. If anything this list is proof that mainstream music keeps getting worse and worse by the year.

Comments

Popular Posts