My 10 Favorite Albums to Listen to During Quarantine

Last week I posted a blog entry about my 10 favorite neglected albums from my CD collection. I decided to make it a weekly blog entry but with a new title. Every week I will post my 10 favorite albums that I listened to within a seven day time span featuring albums from my CD collection.  I recently got in the mail the albums by Ad Infinitum and Battle Beast today. Listened to both of them on my day off. New music always brightens up my day.

01. Sleepthief: Labyrinthine Heart


02. Depeche Mode: Ultra


03. Ad Infinitum: Chapter 1: Monarchy


04. Battle Beast: No More Hollywood Endings


05.Delerium: Karma


06. Chelsea Wolfe: Birth of Violence


07. Dead Can Dance: The Serpent's Egg


08. Sarah McLachlan: Afterglow


09. Tracy Chapman: Greatest Hits


10. Vagabon: Vagabon

Comments

Popular Posts