Podcasts I have been listening to 5/9-5/15

Here is all the podcasts I have listened to for the past seven days. Most of these podcasts I listen to on a regular basis. The podcasts I just started listening to in the past couple of weeks are The Great Composers Podcast, The Wire: Way Down in the Hole, and Flashback: History's Unintended Consequences. I am particularly enjoying The Wire: Way Down in the Hole because I have been watching The Wire on Hulu (currently on season 2).

My personal favorite podcast is The Vanished Podcast, I love how the host Marissa gives the missing person's family and friends a voice when the media and law enforcement doesn't (not all the all time but you would be surprised by how missing people cases gets little to no respect from the media and law enforcement).

























Comments

Popular Posts