Weekly Office Playlist

Usually I post the Spotify links to the albums I am going to listen to for the week while working from home however I am not in the mood tonight. Oh and yes I am still trying to listen to my much neglected CD collection 😜.

Aiboforcen: Sense and Nonsense
Avarice in Audio: Shine and Burn
Bat for Lashes: The Bride
Covenant: Leaving Babylon
Curve: Doppelganger
Depeche Mode: Violator
Dido: Still On My Mind
Garbage: Not Your Kind of People
Goldfrapp: Felt Mountain
Hanzel Und Gretyl: Satanik Germanik
The HU: The Gereg
Imaginary Flying Machines: Princess Ghibli
Kaelan Mikla: Nott Eftir Nott
Leonard Cohen: You Want It Darker
Loreena McKennitt: The Mask and the Mirror
Loreena McKennitt: Book of Secrets
Mondraume: Lovers, Sinners, and Liars
Mono: Formica Blues
Nightwish: Human Nature
Pale Waves: My Mind Makes Noises
The Rope: Lillian
Paul Van Dyk: Out There and Back
Unter Null: Moving On
Westkust: Westkust

Comments

Popular Posts