Playlist of the Week

No new playlist this week but I have been updating my Random Mix 2.0 since the weekend, after I got banned on FB for another 30 days for utter BS. BTW...when my 30 day stint in FB jail is over, I am going to take leave of FB. Not sure if I will come back but I am pretty PO that I was suspended for hate speech for calling Americans selfish for not wearing masks outside their homes. I am thinking of deleting my Facebook page for the Twin Cities Underground to coincide with deleting my back up accounts and deactivating my main account. I am so livid over the suspension I just can't deal with the platform anymore. Facebook sure has it in for me since last year. I am so sick of being banned from the site which is why I am going to leave it and focus all my shitposting on Twitter (personal account @cabinfeversux).

Anyhoo here is this week's playlist.

Comments

Popular Posts