Weekly Working From Home Playlist

Since I am working from home and there is no time table when I return to the office, I decided to give my weekly blog entry a title that fits my current situation 😜. Considering how stupid Americans are as of lately by not wearing masks and gathering in large numbers at swimming pools this holiday weekend, I will be working from home for a long time  😷😑.  Fortunately the swimming pool where I live is not opened and probably won't be for a long time. Anyhoo, here is my list of music I am going to listen to while working from home for the week.

Albums:
Ace Of Base: The Bridge

Ashbury Heights: The Looking Glass Society

The Bangles: Doll Revolution

BLACKPINK: BLACKPINK World Tour 2019-2020 In Your Area - Tokyo Dome

Bond: Best of Bond

Kasey Chambers: Barricades and Brickwalls

Depeche Mode: Black Celebration

Dido: Life For Rent

Elastica: Elastica

The Foreign Resort: Outnumbered

Garbage: BeautifulGarbage

Helix: Twin

Jess Williamson: Sorceress

Junksista: Bad Case of Fabulous

Loreena McKennitt: The Visit

Nahko and Medicine For the People: Take Your Power Back

Nightwish: Once

Nytt Land: Cvlt

Promidal: Magnum Tenebrosum

Rage of Light: Imploder

Rina Sawayama: SAWAYAMA

Unter Null: Moving On

Paul Van Dyk: Out There and Back

White Lies: Friends

Xandria: Sacrificium

Playlists:
Best of 2020 (So Far)

Mickey Guyton: My Music

Storytime: My Favorite Nightwish Songs

My Quarantine Soundtrack

Your Top Songs 2019

My Favorite Songs from the Early 2000s

Heavy Metal Playlist

Comments

Popular Posts