What I Am Currently Listening to 5/10-5/16

Here is all the music I have listened for the past week. My latest order from The Electric Fetus arrived last week. I had ordered the new albums by Ad Infinitum and Battle Beast a couple of weeks ago. SO worth the wait. I hate saying this but Ad Infinitum's Chapter 1: Monarchy will most likely be my favorite metal album of 2020, sorry Nightwish. Finally got around to getting Battle Beast's 2019 release No More Hollywood Endings, my favorite metal album of 2019. It is so good.  I have been tweaking my Quarantine playlist to fit my current mood.  Also if you have not heard of up and coming country artist Mickey Guyton, she is fantastic. I have been listening to a playlist of her music this week. Discovered her through the LA Times and loved what I had heard from the singer/songwriter. Usually I am hot and cold with country artists today however I truly love what I am hearing from Mickey. When it is time for her to release a full length album, I am so pre-ordering it ASAP! The weather this weekend has been crap so I have been listening to my playlist The Best of Studio Ghibli. The collection of music from my favorite Studio Ghibli films seems to always cheer me up.

Albums:






































Playlists:












Comments

Popular Posts