My Current Favorite Songs of the Week

Happy Friday! I have a 4 day weekend. Took Monday and Tuesday off and I am ready for some r and r. 

Listened to a lot of new music this week. The Hu and Metric dropped new music this week, "Black Thunder" single (The Hu) and Formentera album (Metric). Definitely can say they are worth listening to. I was thrilled to have find the Chinese black metal band Ritual Day's 2021 album Unholy Year on Spotify. The album is one of my favorite metal albums from 2021. The song "Weak Light of Silence" (track 10 on my playlist) is so good with the fusion of traditional Chinese folk music and modern black metal. 

Last weekend I went to the Electric Fetus, I discovered that Zola Jesus and Visions of Atlantis had new albums. I really liked what I heard on them. Go listen to them. 


Songs to Check Out:
"Moonglow" by Graveyard Club  
"Undertow" by Zola Jesus
"Weak Light of Silence" by Ritual Day (track 10)
"Melancholy Angel" by Visions of Atlantis
"Formentera" by Metric
"Black Thunder" by The Hu

Comments

Popular Posts