Weekly Working From Home Playlist

 It's Sunday afternoon. Time for me to put together a list of music I will try to listen to during the work week. I feel like I have neglected some of my favorite metal/post punk bands from Indonesia, Japan, China, and Taiwan as of lately thus I have listed some old faves from last year.

Albums:
Ad Infinitum: Chapter 1 Monarchy

Annie: Dark Hearts

Blodwen: Black Symphony

Blutengel: Fountain of Destiny

BTS: Proof

Camlann: Train to 86th Street

Delerium: Poem

Eleanor: Celestial Nocturne

Gabriel and The Apocalypse

Gallhammer: The Dawn of Gallhammer

Lovebites: Electric Pentagram

MistoriA: Under World

Muna: Muna

Night Sins: Violet Age

Serenity in Murder: The First Frisson of the World

Serephim: The Equal Spirit

Silent Elegy: Gone With the Wind

SIN ISOMER: BURST into ISOMER

Sonicave: Rushing Hours



Playlists:
Summer Mix






Comments

Popular Posts